Uruguayinvest provides a vast array of services for any person or company seeking to do business in Uruguay. The scope of services provided includes advice on the following:
- How to set up a company in Uruguay and the benefits involved.
- Acquiring real estate, and picking the correct ownership structure.
- Identifying, acquiring and developing farmland.
- How to utilize Uruguay's low-tax holding companies.
- How to acquire or sell a Uruguayan subsidiary of a foreign company.
- How to engage in transnational contracts.
- Participating in specific public tender processes (including privatizations) and the handling of the presentation of bids.
- Opportunities provided by Uruguay's differential tax treatment in certain areas such as investments in forestry, tourism and free-zones.
- Trade, including the Mercosur trade area and other free trade agreements signed by Uruguay.